Objectives & Benefits
- To bring together various stakeholders (both private and public sectors) in one forum.
- To assess the current state of health care quality and its delivery in the region.
- To share ideas in an effort to improve health care quality and delivery in the region.
- To appreciate the role of information technology in bringing added value to health care delivery.
- To appreciate the value of improvement of health care conditions and its impact on national and regional development.
- To understand improvement in health care through independent assessment/audit of institutions.
- To appraise the value of risk management in driving quality; patient's charter and human resources on improvements in health care.
- To establish the role of the University/Tertiary level institutions in health care improvement.
- To guide policy planning for the health care in the region.